• 1 package pre-rolled frozen puff pastry
• 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (oil-packed, not dry)
• 1/3 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
• 1 cup shredded white cheese (mozzarella or Italian blend)
• 5 eggs
• 1/2 cup cream (or milk)
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Line a 9x9 square tin with puffy pastry, trimming any excess. (Stayed tuned for how to transform scrap puff pastry into tasty treats!) Layer in the sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and shredded cheese.
Beat the eggs well with the cream and seasoning, pour into the tin.
In an oven preheated to 425°F, bake for 20-25 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden brown and the centre of the quiches is bubbling. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.