Adapted from the kitchn
• 1 cup Nutella
• 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- With an electric mixer, whisk the eggs for several minutes until they are voluminous and pale yellow in colour. (This is the secret to getting a cake-like texture, the fluffier the eggs, the better.)
- In a microwave, heat the Nutella at short intervals until the mixture is just warmed and the texture is almost fluid.
- Whisk spoonfuls of the warm Nutella into the eggs until everything in combined.
- Pour into a buttered baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the edges pull away from the pan.
- Allow to fully cool before serving. (Unlike regular brownies, this recipe tastes better cooled.)