Ingredients (feel free to substitute your own ingredients)
• white bread
• smoked provolone cheese
• charcuterie (I used coppa ham, prosciutto & salami)
- Construct the inside of the sandwich by layering the cheese and charcuterie on a slice of bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- Spread butter on the outside face of each sandwich.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 425°F. After 6-8 minutes, flip the sandwiches and bake for another 6-8 minutes so the other side gets a chance to brown.
- For extra brown crispiness, you can put it under the broiler for a few seconds.
- Serve with a pickle or some potato chips.